Club rules and guidelines.
You attend and participate entirely voluntarily and at your own risk. We accept no liability or blame for any injury’s, losses or damage to you or your property.
People bring their children and grandchildren to the site so any adult themed activities like but not exclusive to drinking, jokes, stories and behaviour must be refrained from
Our meets are not an instructor led course it’s a purely social and sharing environment there’s some instructor and some trainee instructors that attend and will happily share there skills but these meets are by no means a course or structured some days we just chat and practice a few skills some weekends are packed with new things being taught. Thanks
This list is not definitive or complete any new rules will be put to the group.
1 you MUST bring a large plastic bag for any rubbish or waste you may create and take this home with YOU at the end of your visit. This is not negotiable or optional if you forget your bag a large black bag will be offered at £1 ( towards club funds).. to make this simple NO RUBBISH BAG NO STAY.
2. Subs for camping are £7.50 per person per night for adults (16 years old and up) children 15 and under a donation of your choosing to the club. Payed on arrival please. Day visitors 16 and over £5 ALL SUBS ARE TO BE PAYED ON ARRIVAL PLEASE
3. Day visitors any donation to the club is gratefully received.
4. Please ensure you bring any medication and a small first aid kit with you. You will be treated with your first aid kit. NO FAK no sharps.
5. There is no water on site please bring any you may need with you along with food and snacks.
6. There is no club provided cooking equipment. Please bring any pots and pans you may need to cook and prepare you food and drink.